Not the most wonderful time of the year ...
It's that time of year again - finals. Sometimes I feel like finals almost ruins Christmas. You really want to go shopping with your wife, or see the lights at Temple Square, or even go caroling! But with finals, you don't even have time to HANG OUT with your spouse. Sad. It's like this whole week Holly and I have been on a date with the library. I am also upset at some of the silly students at the Y. You know the lines are going to be bad because they all wait until the end of the day and Friday to take their tests, so you not only have to plan on when you are going to study and go to work, but you have to account for the fact that anytime past 6 the lines are just atrocious. These are some pictures I took of the lines at the testing center last semester. And since the number of students has gone up, I bet the lines near the end of the week will be just as bad.

This is the line (if you can even call it that) inside of the testing center before you are handed your test.
The line extended out into the quad..jpg)

Yup, here's the end. Yes, that is the south side of the ESC. Rediculous.
So If you don't hear from Holly or I until Friday night, assume that we are standing in line or taking tests. Hopefully I can make another post after this hectic week.

5 comments:
Oh yuck! Just thinking about finals makes me sick! I remember one sememester I took 5 finals all in one day just so that they could be over with. Good luck, guys. You'll do great...and Christmas break will be even better knowing that your classes are all over with. Love you guys!
Oh my gosh, seeing those pictures brought back so many memories. Some good but mostly bad. I hated that stupid testing center!! It looks really bad though with the lines going outside of the building. You would think they would come up with a bigger or better way of doing the whole testing thing. Well, good luck with all your tests. (both of you!!)
Yuck!! Good luck you guys! You'll feel so good after this week. Nothing like taking your last final and feeling free at last. Those lines look awful! Hopefully people won't wait until the last minute this time. Love you guys!
Holy Moly! I didn't even know it got that bad! (most of my finals are scheduled and take place in class). I'm sure you 2 are SO happy to be done! Have a Merry Christmas!
I can see standing in line to ride Splash Mountain, but to take a test ?!?!--they're crazy. I am happy (and proud) for you two. Good job with finals. We loved seeing you at the family Christmas party. Have fun with Candy Land!
Post a Comment